Digi-X Digital Decisions
In today's hyper-connected business world, listening first is synonymous with digital first. Whether it's your customers, your people or your suppliers - you must integrate 'listening posts' across all possible touchpoints including websites, apps, wearables, systems and even the shop-floor.
You must also be able to use all of this information to provide personalised and smart experiences for everyone at speed and scale. For business leaders in the digital age, the focus must be on integrating the right technological innovation as well as driving the right culture shifts needed to support these exponential changes.
Join us to get the full picture as we hear real Kiwi stories addressing the successes and constraints in driving transformation. Kiwi digital and leadership experts from IBM North America, FaceMe, Electric Kiwi, NZME and Hnry will explore:
- Moving digitisation from cap-ex to op-ex and the real world hurdles for business.
- Integrating 'digital humans' into your customer journey
- Using transformative new tech such as conversational AI and usable blockchain applications
- Making use of cultural IP to re-shape your digital strategy, and building a people strategy in the gig economy
- Lessons from start-ups and legacy organisations competing in technology-driven ecosystems
Register by clicking here.
|Date:||Thursday 23 May|
|RSVP:||Thursday 16 May|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Venue:||Ellerslie Events Centre, 80 Ascot Avenue, Remuera.|