Health and Safety and Employment Legal Updates for Manufacturers
Health and Safety and Employment Legal Updates for Manufacturers.
This forum will be repeated twice - please select the session you wish to attend using the registration button below.
This forum will give an update from a legal perspective on two key areas affecting manufacturers:
1. A review of the Health and Safety Act, more than a year on from the changes:
- What are the key trends
- How are the courts interpretting the law and dealing with prosecution
- What to watch out for / Insights into actions you can take to reduce your risks.
2. An update on some key employment issues:
- Stress, bullying and medical incapacity
- 90 day trial period
- Other hot issues
The forums will be lead by Kirsten Maclean (Partner) and Sara Jamieson (Associate) of Tavendale and Partners Ltd.
This two sessions on offer are:
Session 1: Wednesday 2 May 7:30am - 9:30am
Session 2: Thursday 10 May 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Both sessions are identical, please only register for one using the registration button below. A nominal charge of $25 + GST per person will be charged to cover costs.
Our events are open to all employees of our member organisations.
|Date:||Wednesday 2 May|
|RSVP:||Monday 30 April|
|Time:||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Venue:||The Manufacturers' Network, Level 1, 236 Hereford Street, Christchurch|
|Parking:||On street, or Wilsons Carpark next door.|