Manufacturing Good Health and Safety
Alan Boswell is an experienced health and safety practitioner with a special interest in machine safety and chemical handling and spill management, and is more than happy to field any questions during this half day workshop.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Duty holder, their roles and responsibilities
- Worker engagement
- Enhancing your health and safety culture
- A proactive leadership approach
- Risk management focusing on manufacturing – machine safety, hazardous substances, warehousing
- Contractor management
- The problems with accident reporting
- Training your workers to be competent and confident
SO YOU CAN:
- Take an active approach to health and safety
- Get your workforce to join in
- Spot the gaps in your health and safety systems
- Leadership of a more engaged workforce
- The safe and health work environment your workers deserve
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
It is ideal for senior and mid-level managers who would like a better understanding of how to move their health and safety culture and procedure forward.
Members: $280+ GST
Non-members $560 + GST
For more information or to register please CLICK HERE.
|Date:||Monday 14 October|
|RSVP:||Monday 30 September|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Venue:||Canterbury Economic Chamber of Commerce, 57 Kilmore Street, Christchurch|