Hon Phil Twyford speaks to The Manufacturers' Network
All members of The Manufacturers' Network are invited to attend our next Leaders' Network event and hear directly from the Minister of Economic Development, Transport and Urban Development, the Hon Phil Twyford.
Minister Twyford will provide an update on the Government's approach to the manufacturing sector covering the discussion points below:
- Government's strategy for manufacturing,
- The relevance of manufacturing (to GDP, innovation and exporting),
- New Zealand's engagement in Industry 4.0, and automation,
- Key skills required in the industry and how shortages are being addressed, and
- Productivity improvements.
Following Minister Twyford's address there will be an open Q&A session.
As always we will end with plenty of time to network with your peers over drinks and nibbles.
To register please click here: https://cecc.org.nz/CECC_Public/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=TMN191202
|Date:||Monday 2 December|
|RSVP:||Monday 25 November|
|Time:||5:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Venue:||Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce, 57 Kilmore Street, Christchurch|