National Maintenance Engineering Conference - Hamilton
Send your Plant and Maintenance Engineers to the National Maintenance Engineering Conference (NMEC) in Hamilton this November 14, 15th & 16th.
NMEC is without exception the very best practical and real learning experience for engineers in NZ. And it is the cheapest because it is run by volunteers who are mad about improving productivity for New Zealand.
The 2 days and evenings of learning costs only $625 incl GST for registrations up to 30th Sept.
A second person from the same company is only $445, and students are only $145.
NMEC 2017 will feature topics such as:
- How to protect your business from Counterfeit and Poor Quality materials
- Lean Maintenance
- H&S made simple, logical and real. How not be drawn into the ‘smoke and mirrors’ gravy train of the H&S industry
- Filtration and Food Safety
- Main-streaming of full-strength metal 3D-printed components in NZ
- Women make great Engineers – but where are they?
- How to unleash the great trainers in your teams
- The future of Safety Reporting on the shop floor
- Serious Stress Raisers – how the life of steel is affected by what you do it.
- Failure analysis case studies
- Complete Shut Management
- Machines live and die by lubrication – how to get it right
- Safety in machinery automation
- Machine Tool alignment
- Compressed Air and Steam essentials
- Insulation breakdown in electrical machines
- PLC’s – don’t get caught out when they fail
- Common myths about Variable Speed Drives
|Date:||Tuesday 14 November|
|RSVP:||Tuesday 14 November|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Venue:||Claudelands Event Centre, Hamilton|